First and foremost, Functional Medicine is a team effort between you and the Functional Medicine doctor.
- During the initial visit we will take a deep dive into your history from birth to present, identify health goals, and establish the patient/practitioner relationship. We listen and learn about you– all details matter.
- After the initial visit, we will determine which in-depth labs need to be done. Everything recommended is individualized.
- Testing examples include: comprehensive blood panels, stool tests, food sensitivities, hormone tests, urinary organic acids, salivary cortisol, and more.
- Once the results of the labs are in, we will go over them together and form a care plan tailored specifically to you. Our Functional Medicine care plans help patients work toward greater wellness with high-grade supplements, nutritional eating, and lifestyle changes.
- Once the journey begins, we will continue to support you along the way because making significant lifestyle changes can be a unique challenge. Healing is not always linear but optimizing your quality of life and feeling like the best version of you is simply blissful.