Chiropractic has become one of the most popular forms of healthcare in the United States now. There are many great doctors and clinics out there. With that comes a few bad apples in the bunch just like any profession out there. At our clinic we always want to keep you informed on what you can do to get yourself back to the best you as fast as possible.
Here are a few things to consider when looking for a GOOD Chiropractor…
1. They always do a quick evaluation to find out what is going on. Just jumping on a table to get “cracked” is risky and not effective. Even a short, simple evaluation will give valuable information to you and the provider about what needs to be done to get you feeling better faster.
2. They give you a plan for what you need to be doing at home. There are a multitude of stretches and strengthening activities you can do on your OWN floor at home that can speed up your recovery and get you feeling yourself again with less time at the chiropractic office.
3. You aren’t in the office for 30 minutes every visit doing a bunch of extra things outside of the chiropractic treatment. A typical visit doesn’t need to be longer than 15 minutes total.
4. You aren’t put on a 12-month plan to fix a problem. Getting you better shouldn’t take a year. If it does you have much bigger issues!
5. It won’t cost you an arm and a leg to get adjusted. Chiropractic shouldn’t be expensive when it’s done effectively and efficiently. It’s just that simple.
These are things you should know before you walk into any chiropractic or health care clinic of any type. At MaxLife we are always up front with you on your care. That’s the way it should be. Come check us out.